ServicesProfessional Microproject Management
small projects can be a big headache
Especially when you can’t get them handled in a reasonable time frame. I always return phone calls, and I’ll let you know whether I can do it for you, and when I can get it done.
I’m willing to tackle just about any odd job you need done. I’ve got tools and experience to handle a wide variety of tasks. If it’s not listed here, please give me a call to discuss. If I can’t do it myself, or if the project is larger than a one-man job, I can also help you to find someone that will.
Some things I’ve done recently:
- Pickup-truck Dump Runs;
- Trailer towing and relocation;
- Home repairs (basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry);
- Property Management, including vacant house supervision, rental property management; Airbnb management;
- Yard work (digging, filling, clearing, mowing, and all kinds of other ings..);
- Basic tree cutting/clearing;
- Computer repair, data transfer, network setup, data backup;
- Computer and electronic device training;
- Leather repair;
- Furniture repair;
- Small welding jobs/repairs;
- Small fences and fence repairs;
- Attic Insulation;
- and much more!
Servicing Bridgewater, Lunenburg, Mahone Bay and surrounding areas.
Rates depend on the complexity of the task, and the tools required, but you only pay for work that’s done. Call today and let’s get some items crossed off your to-do list! Give me a call at 902 982 3411 or send me an email to get the conversation started!